Tuesday, April 10, 2012

How I Vintage/Thrift Shopping



I love to thrift shop and I think it is smart to get the lasted trends low cost or no cost. What I mean by no cost is making something I already have into something trendy, such as cut off shorts, dye stained clothes,  bleached pants, an old tshirt into a cover up for the beach. Creativity. If you lack some in the dressing department thats what youtube is for, lol.  Now I do splurge on items that I love or what I think it is totally worth it. Hope this vlog helps everyone.

website to visit for motivation
http://lookingflyonadime.com/

Celebs who shop or caught leaving vintage/thrift
leaving thrift store (Ashlee Simspon)

all vintage (Sarah Jessica Parker)


leaving thrift store (Vanessa Hudgens)

Major Vintage shopper (Rachel Zoe)
Famous trendy thrift store in Los Angeles




No comments:

Post a Comment