Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Adventures of Summertime with Mom

Summer time is at full effect which means me (MOM) working full time. So here we go. Our first trip was of course Hollywood if you are from LA. Cash has never been on the strip of stars so you know he was star struck to see Bumble Bee because he thinks that he was the true celebrity forget Tom Hanks or Joan Rivers, Spiderman is here. Ndey was disappointed when I told her we are not buying anything so dont ask. That was a very hard task for a ten year old with 100 souvenir shops all over the place selling the same thing. Her highlight was seeing Micheal Jackson's star and Kat Von D's Shop. I forgot my camera so Ndey brought her Itouch and took a million pictures. Vine and Hollywood is amazing compare to what I saw when I was ten....nothing like Hollywood.





No comments:

Post a Comment